Sunday 16 October 2016

;

ODEWINGIE IN SEARCH OF NEW CLUB

Odemwingie, a Nigerian international and a three-time
winner of the Premier League player of the month
award, has been a free agent since his release from
Stoke this summer and he wants a comeback.
According to him, he is ready to ‘start from scratch’
despite being 35 years old this year.
He claims that dropping down a couple of levels could
showcase his ability ahead of a potential move to a
team in a big European league. Speaking, he said: “I
will play my way, starting from scratch, to get back to
whatever level that I can. I need a window to show
what I can still do.
Odemwingie
“I am not afraid to be on League One money; I’m just a
big kid who misses football.
“I want to serve a purpose and show people you don’t
have to give up, that I will absolutely 100 per cent go
down a level – there is nothing to hide.” Odemwingie is
best known in England for his time at West Brom, where
he played 89 times and scored 31 goals.
He has also had spells at Cardiff, Stoke and a loan at
Bristol City.
He previously represented Lille and Lokomotiv Moscow
and has scored goals in the Champions League and the
World Cup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment