Saturday 17 June 2017

;

THE CARELESS LOVER (A ROMANCE LOVE STORY) --- Episode 1 *

The careless lover

Episode 1

My name is Cynthia, I am here to share the
story of my life to you, starting from when I am
a teenager till I grow up.

It all started when I was admitted Into faith
primary and secondary school,the day I met
the love of my life.

I looked at the time and it was six am,I quickly
got up took a shower,put on my new uniform
and headed for the kitchen for breakfast, I met
my mom in the kitchen preparing breakfast. oh

I forgot to tell you about my family,I am a
family of five which consist of myself, my elder
brother Micheal, my younger sister favour and
mom and dad. 
Mom is a very jovial person
who tried her best to raise us as obedient
children and also us to make decisions that is
best for us,but dad on the other hand is the
type who always want to detect what goes on in
our lives and also the type of father that is
always busy even tough he is the owner of a
big company.

 My brother is the type who still
saw me as a little girl and always try to protect
me,my brother and I and my younger sister
once attended the same school but I decided to
have a change of school after I wrote my jss3
exams so as to get away from my protective
brother, he is nice tough but I just want to
meet new things and that is y i was admitted
into faith primary and secondary school and
today is my first day as an ss1 student and my
first day as a student at faith primary and
secondary school.


I got to school by 7:15 am and by 7:30am we
started assembly and left for our various
classes by 7:50, by 8:00am a slim fair lady of
about the age of 30 years old walk into our
classes and introduced herself as miss Eunice.
she asked to know our names so as to be
introduced with the new students who just got
admitted.


She got to my sit and I introduced myself as
Cynthia David and the young handsome dude
sitting next to me introduced himself as David
Austin


2 comments: